Introducing Zakari Aidin

Wednesday, June 29, 2011



I can no longer keep this little cutie a secret! :) His name is Zakari Aidin and he is based on the ever popular Michelle kit by Evelina Wosnjuk. I am thrilled to finally have this particular kit on my work table. The hands and feet are just amazing, and I adore the marvelously detailed ears!

Zakari has already been adopted. I am planning to post many updates throughout his reborning journey so his mommy can follow along.

As you can see from the photo I have started his tan base layers. I would like to continue building the golden undertones before I move on. Just one more layer of super sunny paint will do the trick. Real Effect's vinyl is so much fun to work with. Not only do I love the versatile color of the blank vinyl, but I also love the velvety smooth texture.

I have a feeling this boy will be one of my favorites. More Zakari coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole