No More Layaway Slots & Ebay Baby Coming Soon

November 15, 2012


Hi everyone! I am sold out of the 18 month layaway slots, and I am not planning to list more in the future. I will have a baby listed on eBay later this month. Baby’s mommy is unable to complete the adoption, so for those of you interested in my work, this will be the last chance to adopt from my nursery.

This baby is made from the popular and ever adorable Gabriel sculpt by Michelle Fagan. Baby has the Cacao Silk skin tone, a head full of silky ringlets, and stunning onyx brown eyes-- a true work of art indeed. I love this baby! Baby will be listed on eBay with a “Buy It Now” of $2,150. I will post a full photo shoot of this baby at the end of the month when I finish rooting a different baby who has a mommy in waiting.

 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole