Callum Jonathan's Hair *SOLD*

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Hi everyone! Callum's little head is a lot bigger than it looks, lol! I just finished rooting him this evening and I love everything about the turn out! The straight jet back hair is perfect for his Cacao Silk skin tone. He's got a little loopty-loop and all. I am tempted to spike his hair a bit for his photo shoot. I'd have to trim it on top, so I'll think about it. Trimming hair is always risky at this stage. If something goes wrong, it'll take another 40 hours to put the hair back, hehe. :) Hmm, so what's next on the menu for Callum? Some extra paint is in order and he needs eyes with larger irises. I'll have his final shoot posted soon.
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole