Natalia Look-a-Like In Progress & Geovanni *SOLD*

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hiya ladies! As I mentioned before, I am making a Natalia look-a-like for myself, while my private orders are baking/cooling. I have received many requests for Natalia look-a-likes, and I am willing to part with mine.

I am asking $2500 USD shipped which includes a tummy plate and a baby shower in a box. New mom may choose eye color, clothing, weight, and name. Earrings and magnetic pacifier are available upon request and free of charge. This Natalia will be ready late July, so I am willing to accept 50% down and the remainder when baby is ready to ship. email: brookenicole222 @ yahoo.com

This is Geovanni (sold). He is an Apricot Love-A-Lot Elodie. He will go home next week. I have fixed what I needed to based on this progress photo, but he will get another progress photo before his final shoot. I just love these eyes on the Apricots!

FYI: I also have an Apricot Love-A-Lot Kylie Strydom in progress. I will post a progress picture of her soon. She is a sweetie big girl! I think she may wear 3-6 month size clothing...but more than likely 0-3 months.

I also have 'It's a Girl' by Tina Kewy in progress. She is in the early stages of Apricot Love-A-Lot coloring, so her progress photo will not come for a while, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case someone is searching for the perfect biracial sleeper. :)

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole