Soraya's Hair *SOLD*

Sunday, June 21, 2015


Hi ladies! Please meet Soraya. You all have met her before. She did not have hair at that time, but guess what? She does nowwwwww, lol! I have been dying to root this baby. When my hand was in the brace, all I could do was paint. I never thought I'd actually want to root (hehe) but this one was different.

Soraya's mom requested straight black hair because Soraya represents a baby from India. These photos show how I style straight hair. I brush it flat and design the waves. After it dries, I gently finger fluff the waves. This is the easiest way to ensure the swirl stays intact along with the baby hairs at the hairline.

I love Soraya! I almost don't want her to leave. This is the only Kyra Legler kit I'll ever have (sniff sniff) and I just can't get enough of this sweet face. Soraya will have a final photo shoot on Tuesday and will finally leave the workshop on Wednesday if all goes as planned. Stay tuned for her photo shoot. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole