Painting Service On Hold!


Hello All,

Due to the realization that heated vinyl fumes are hazardous to my health, I am placing the painting service on hold.  I will update everyone should I decide to take painting orders in the future.  While I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, I’m sure we all agree that health and safety comes first. 

My fellow reborn artists, I urge you to take heed of this most serious development.  I plan to go above and beyond to alter my reborning environment, and I encourage everyone to do the same.  This matter should not be taken lightly.

Please click here for more information on health and heated vinyl fumes:

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=186434&hilit=fumes

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole