Infant Fashion

Sunday August 16, 2009





Ok, this is officially the cutest outfit I have ever seen! Why?

1. It is pink…my favorite color…
2. It has a dog on the front…*you all know I love dogs more than I love people*...hehe
3. And, the tushy is fuzzy, wuzzy, wuzzy, fuzzy!

Seriously, does it get any better than this?? The polka dots really set everything off. Since the outfit does not come in my size, I will purchase it for a baby doll--but just a warning...

I will be SO envious of that lucky doll!

Cach Cach's designers really know how to make me say "awwww". Kudos to the Cach Cach team and their fabulous fall line! The outfit can be purchased from NeimanMarcus.com for $50.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole