Good News and Bad News

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good morning, everyone! I just wanted to pop in to make a few announcements. There is some good news and some bad news. I'll give you the good news first. :)

 NeW! Pick-a-Palette! 

For the remainder of 2012 and beyond, I will offer skin tone options to my layaway and private order mommies. Over the years, I have mastered a particular, medium reddish-brown skin tone that can easily be compared to the color of cinnamon. My skin tone is exactly this color which is why I suppose I am drawn towards using it for the majority of my dolls. :) Anyway, I have named the skin tone ‘Cinnamon Charm’. I am planning to unveil my ‘Toffee Rose’ and ‘Cacao Silk’ (no, I did not misspell “cocoa”, look it up, lol!) with the release of my next three babies, so stay tuned!




Now for the bad news:

I am no longer offering layaway or payment plans on completed dolls, only private orders.

Also, I am unable to accept kit requests for eBay babies. I only list independent projects on eBay. If you are interested in a specific sculpt, please take a look at my private order information, and let me know if you are interested in the 18 month payment plan.

 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole