Final Layaway Slots - *SOLD*

Tuesday, November 20, 2012



Hi everyone! I neglected to give advance notice for the closing of the 18 month layaway list, and a few collectors were disappointed, so I have listed the final slots on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300820364210

These are the very last two slots, and if they are not snatched up within the week, I will have to pull them as I need to plan my schedule. I will have a non-layaway baby on eBay later this month, but I will not have time for future independent projects. So, if your name is not already on my layaway list, and you are interested in one of my babies, one of these three offers is perfect for you, lol. :) I don’t want anyone to feel as if they have missed out. This is my final call for layaway.

Pictures of two brand new babies coming soon!
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole