Camellia Christian In Progress *SOLD*

Monday, April 14, 2014


Hi everyone! I would like to introduce Camellia Christian. Her first name is pronounced cah-MELL-yah, and her middle name is just plain old KRISS-chin. :) Camellia is based on the Romeo sculpt by Natali Blick.

I love how she turned out! As you can see from the before and after photo, the Romeo kit is ultra-realistic and offers a stern expression fit for the perfect baby boy. I wanted to make a little girl, so I decided to play with my darker paint colors and shading preferences to create a more feminine face with pleading eyes. :) I have decided to keep the side glancing eyes for Camellia as they make her seem more babyish and vulnerable. I just can't stop saying "awwwwww" when I look at her, lol!

Camellia is available for adoption. I have the back of her head rooted and I would like to ship her out by the end of the week to a new mommy. I am asking $2500 for her adoption fee. She has 3/4 limbs and is 20" long. She will have medium-thick black curls and rooted eyelashes. She will come with the standard 'Baby Shower in a Box'. email: brookenicole222 @ yahoo . com

I really want this outfit for Camellia!  It is made by the designer 'Little Me'.  I don't know why, but mint and lavender are the perfect colors for the Cinnamon Charm Summer skin tone.  The real baby looks great wearing it!  What a cutie!

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole