Infant Fashion: Baby Beau & Belle- Lovely Times Infinity!

Saturday, November 1, 2014




Lovely is an understatement! These garments are like ohmigosh pretty! I can't think of anything else to type, I am just speechless. The headband is my favorite! I thought I loved the headband from the Natalie collection, but this one is my new favorite.   I would also love to have a furry beanbag like the one in the first picture. I can't seem to find those anywhere-- for a good price, lol! I am pretty cheap when it comes to photography props. I may cave and get one though. It is absolutely gorgeous-- just like the baby model! She is too cute! Someone should sculpt her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole