Realborn Thomas Awake Prototype Coming Soon

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hola amigos! Wow, I have really missed my blog. I have so many things to talk about. I have been super busy this summer with my 9 year-old daughter. Thank you for all of the well wishes, she is doing much better now. We are both anxious to get back to our art projects. :)

I have a prototype coming soon. Her name is Jessamine Francesca. Her name is pronounced "jessa-MEEN". You can call her Jessa for short. :) She has the Apricot Love-A-Lot skin tone, straight black hair, an amazing painted hairline and beautiful onyx-brown glass eyes. Her little lips are the BEST! :):) She will be listed on eBay before the end of the month. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole