Perfect Shading and Updates

Tuesday, October 13, 2015





Hi everyone! I owe readers an update post, that's for sure. ;) But first, do you see the shading/pigmentation on these two babies? Perfection! Both of these kids are so cute to me! I wish I could sculpt them.

But anyway, my Apricot Love-A-Lot Thomas Awake prototype will be listed soon. She is getting her eyelashes rooted, so she'll be ready today, but I still don't have her outfits. I called the company and I was told the items were back ordered which is why they haven't shipped yet. The waiting game, ugh! But Jessamine (Thomas Awake) is like the cutest thing! I just can't get enough of her. She is so dainty and cute that it makes me sick, lol. ;)

I should have pictures of the privately ordered Kana by Ping Lau soon. I will also have a painted kit to show off. She is the Lizzy mold by Adrie Stoete. I love Lizzy's face! I'd never seen this kit before her mom sent her to me. I am in love.

I have received several inquiries about private orders. I really need to shut down sales and work on my new painting techniques, but if you have a kit in mind, send me an email and maybe we can work something out for early next year. My holiday slots are actually booked by prototypes, so I will have two additional prototypes available before the end of the year. I do have a Twin A kit here and several of you have asked about her, but honestly, I do not know when I will be able to squeeze her in...

Last but not least, the little baby Yasmina Love will be listed on eBay. She is the Cherry Cheeks Fei Yen kit I posted pictures of last month. She is 22" long. She now has a black mohair wig and dark brown eyes. Just wait until you see her pigtails! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole