*SOLD* Aria Pearl

Thursday, May 5, 2016





The Summer Rain kit is pure gold. I can see why she's temporarily sold out. She's pure perfection! I had the pleasure of working on Aria Pearl over the past few months. I love the way she looks in her ivory Baby Beau & Belle gown. Nothing but the best for the princess. :)

Updates for the workshop: I am still testing new painting techniques-- so far, so good! I hope to have updated versions of Tinkerblush, Cherry Cheeks and Vanilla Truffle finished before the end of summer. I will have a fully reborned Saskia by Bonnie Brown available after I show off two privately ordered beauties. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole