Janie and Jack Preemie

Saturday, May 21, 2011



I had to take a trip to Janie and Jack while Luke was baking. I am pretty sure I have psychic powers when it comes to cute outfits. :) This Baby Safari collection is just too cute for words. Bows plus flowers and puff sleeves? That's my kind of outfit. :) And the best part-- it is available in a preemie/newborn size! Janie and Jack's preemie size fits most of my 18-20" newborn sized dolls. While this particular set is super pretty, I am not sure it will flatter my dolls' skin tones. The pink is very bright. But, I will never know if I don't try, right? :) <---- That is code for 'I ordered it', lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole