Memorial Day Weekend Is Over

Tuesday, May 31, 2011



Hi everyone! I am back from my Memorial Day vacation, yay! This means I should be able to do Luke's photo shoot over the next couple of days. Yes, that's right, the little guy is finally finished. I can't believe it. It has been a long haul with him. :)

I am already thinking about my next project. I do have a Tonner who needs some attention, but I feel like painting a baby doll. So many kits to choose from! Whomever I choose will more than likely be a work in progress until late fall, lol! I work so slowly which is why I am better off working on independent projects rather than orders or prototypes (so sorry, everyone...). I will decide on a kit after the photo shoot. I think I know who it will be. *wink* Anyway, Luke's auction is coming soon, yay!

Update: Wednesday, June 1, 2011

False alarm! I am so picky that I scare myself, lol. Luke needs a few minor changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole