Picky Picky Brooke Nicole

Sunday, June 5, 2011



A few weeks ago NOTHING could make me work on Luke. The artistic block had a serious hold on my brain. I was so not into dolls or anything doll related. Remember that? Well, now it is a totally different story-- I am obsessed with this doll, lol! I am ready to finish him once and for all, but everything has to be perfect. It is 1:00 am and I have been working on him non-stop since 10:00 pm. After erasing and repainting, blending and sweating, I am finally happy with his forehead, yay! I have a busy day ahead of me today, and I know I need to get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I can move on to his eyes-- the final piece of this lovely puzzle, hehe. Good night, ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole