Luke's Gone, So What's Next?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011



Hola! I just love that little graphic! So true!

Since I have finished Luke, I am buzzing with energy. I have a clear schedule and so many new ideas regarding coloring techniques. I would like to start painting a new kit, but I want to wait until he or she is halfway painted and fully rooted before I post pictures. Until then, the blog will be quite slow. I have not noticed any baby clothes or new kits worth posting about, and if I don't have any progress pictures to show, well....I am empty. lol :) I will be back soon with some baby doll pictures. Stay beautiful and happy, everybody! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole