All Private Order Slots Booked

Saturday, September 24, 2011



That's right-- it's painting time for me. :) But first, Zakari (Michelle by Evelina Wosnjuk) will be finished up by next week, so I will have a full photo shoot of a new baby boy. I am planning a baby blue and white fuzzy photo shoot. I am just really shocked by how adorable Zakari is. I knew he would be cute, but WOW, he is just....well, you will see. :) I know his new mom will be thrilled!

Okay, now for the private orders: Thank you all for your wonderful emails about the slots! I only had four slots available (three Mommy's Choice and one for China Namiko) for the next 18 months. I am sorry for those who missed out....I had no idea the slots would sell out so quickly. I will list another slot should I receive a cancellation.

I will post more information about the Mommy's Choice babies as I receive the kit choice confirmations and of course when I begin painting. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole