Infant Fashion Wednesday

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 I meant to post these items a long time ago, but better late than never, right? :) Like everyone else in the doll community, I am hooked on Naartjie! This set is so beautiful in person. I posted a progress photo of Lily Rain wearing the hat. The colors are phenomenal!

I think every doll collector and/or artist should have a bit of Sarah Louise tucked away for a rainy day. Gotta love these classic smocked designs!
This darling set by Next-- I have had for a couple of months, but never blogged it. Shame on me, lol. :) It is too cute for words!

Oh my, Rosalina has outdone themselves with this little bubble! I want it in a size newborn, but can't seem to find it. If anyone has a lead, drop me a line, pretty please? :)

And last but not least..I have had my eye on this organic set by Earlybirds for quite some time. I wish I could find the matching bunting thingy. I have the matching hat and blanket, but that's not good enough...me wants everything, lol! :)

Anyway, I hope you all are having a good Wednesday! I have two completed photo shoots that I cannot wait to share!

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole