Heavenly by Nicole Russell For Sale $1000 Down

Thursday, May 23, 2013







Hi everyone! Here are three progress photos of my new baby Heavenly. She is just so perfect in every way. I am in awe of her sculpted details. Nicole, you rock! :) :) This is my dream kit!

Heavenly's skin tone will be Cinnamon Charm Summer Honey Berry.  She has salmon mulberry colored lips and cheeks.  She is about 18" long with bent legs.  She will have a head full of black loopy curls ringlets, textured skin lines, and rooted eyelashes. She has full arms, full legs and an anatomically correct tummy/chest plate. I am asking $2,500 for her adoption fee. I can take an 18 month layaway with $1,000 down. I will list her on eBay with a "Buy It Now" option soon. :)  Happy Thursday, everyone!

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole