Lotti by Karola Wegerich Now Lily Rain

Monday, May 13, 2013





Miss Lily Bay-bee! :) Any Keri Hilson fans out there? :) That line is from one of my favorite songs...:)

Anyway, as you can see-- I finished a baby today, yay! I love Lily, but I am glad to see her leave. I have too many bambinos laying around the workshop in pieces, hehe. This was a fun kiddo to work on!  The Lotti sculpt makes a perfect biracial baby! Lily is private order from September of last year, so she is sold. My private order list is closed. I have no plans to re-open it as I am preparing to close my business. Here is a link to more pictures of Lily:

http://lmsweethearts.freewebspace.com/lily.htm 





Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole