Natalia Julienne In Progress *SOLD*

Saturday, May 17, 2014


Hi lovelies! Please meet my latest little cupcake, Natalia Julienne. In case you did not already know, she is the Shyann sculpt by Aleina Peterson. Who can resist this sculpt? Not me! :) It is definitely one of my all time favorite faces.

I need to reborn a Shyann baby for myself one day. I think I will choose the Apricot Love-A-Lot skin tone just like Natalia's. So peachy and pretty!

Okie dokies- so what's next for Miss Natalia? I can see from this progress photo that a lip tweak is in order. Nothing major, just the extra layering I like to do for the Shyann lips. After that, I'd say she's ready for hair. :) I still have to find an outfit for this baby. I love the Apricot Love-A-Lot skin tone in bright pink. Stay tuned for a final photo shoot.

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole