Infant Fashion: Next Bunny Stuff

Tuesday, October 7, 2014



Hey buttercups! I tried not to visit the Next Direct website because I knew it would cause me to have a good case of the "gimmies", but look at this adorable stuff! I want every single piece, literally. I can't believe most of these items are sold out. Well, I guess I can believe it because the pieces are adorable, but they didn't save anything for me? Gosh. :) The bunny pram thingy has been restocked, so hopefully the other pieces will be restocked also. I REALLY want the Fairy Scene dress and the Tartan Hem tunic and leggings. I also want that bunny hat. I will try to stalk the website like a hawk. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh they're all so gorgeous. I need to check that store out. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole