September Sale!

Saturday, September 5, 2015


Hola Amigos! I have a few items for sale. Send a message to brookenicole222 @ yahoo . com if interested. :):) Trades are welcomed. First up-- I have a painted Ariella kit by Reva Schick. She is Cinnamon Charm Summer with Cacao Blush. This is not the actual kit. I can't take pictures until Wednesday because my camera is broken. The actual kit looks just like this one minus the eyebrows and painted hairline. $925 shipped/USA *TRADED*
 

This outfit is made by Gymboree. It is long sold out. Hat, slippers and romper. 0-3months $40 shipped *TRADED*


This adorable Naartjie outfit has been sold out since 2013. The romper is newborn sized. The hat is 3-6M and the booties are 0-3M. $25 shipped/USA *TRADED*

This pale pink outfit is made by Baby Beau & Belle. 0-3M. Swingtop, capri leggings and headband. This is sold out also. $80 shipped/ USA



And last but not least, I have a prepped Ariella kit for $225 shipped/ USA. Her nose has been opened and her veins have been painted. I'm willing to trade for a blank kit. I'd love another kit by Reva. *SOLD*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole