New Kits & Eye Candy

Friday, July 31, 2009

Kelly Ann by Romie Strydom...



...and Luna by Jannie de Lange (reborned by Helen Jalland)

Yep, you guessed it. I need both of them! Luna de Lange is begging to be reborned into a little boy dressed in Baby Gap, and Kelly Ann is my favorite type of kit...a sleeping baby girl with full lips.

I do *not* want to like any of the new kits. I still have my eye on several older kits that I have not yet had a chance to reborn. Barry, Noelle, Michelle, Angelina, Shyann, Kaelyn, Joyful Heart, Sugar, Elijah, Arianna, and Valentina are all waiting for makeovers. Not to mention my pre-ordered kits like Ava Raine and Trinity.

When will I have time to reborn them all? Well, you know what they say-- where there is a will, there is a way. *wink* I predict lots of painting and rooting in my future.

By the way, my Lotus is coming along great! I completed her buttery-tan base layers today. She sooooo cute! Yes, I am bragging. lol I will share pics of Lotus soon.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole