A Break From Rooting for Nina

Wednesday, September 16, 2009







Ok, Lotus is halfway rooted, so I decided to take a short break and blog about my Nina kit. Yes, that's right, she is MY Nina kit. LOL

I have been waiting for Nina for sooooo long. A tiny photo of the Nina OOAK surfaced like earlier this year, and I immediately focused on her like a magnet. Hey, who isn't attracted to super-cuteness? :)

Click here to see my blog posting from January about Nina

Colliii TV very recently posted a video featuring baby Nina, and I am even more in love with the kit after watching the video. Her limbs are so detailed, and her lips are a great size (perfect for an ethnic transformation). I love Colliii TV's reborn videos, by the way. I hope to make videos of my completed reborn dolls in the future. Videos are such a great idea!

Anyway, enough of my babbling, here is a link to Colliii TV's video:


Thank you Gudrun, Andre and everyone else at Real Effect for such a great kit! It may be a while before I can get started on Nina, but trust me, I will be counting down the days. lol

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole