More Infant Fashion and a Blogging Break

Wednesday, September 09, 2009



Good news! I was browsing nordstrom.com last week and noticed some delicious Ralph Lauren baby clothing in size 'newborn'!

Why am I thrilled, you ask? hehe

Well, because I love Ralph's designs, and unfortunately, the smallest Ralph Lauren size I have ever found has been a size 3M. Most of my dolls can only fit newborn sized clothing, so I had to pass on Ralph's clothing....until now!

I went through a phase where I liked to dress my reborns up in fancy, ribbon-adorned, smocked clothing with crocheted booties for auction photographs, but that is all over now. I am swaying towards a more simplistic, comfy, snuggly style, and Ralph Lauren's baby clothing will perfectly suit my new phase. My order from Nordstrom arrived today and I LOVE Ralph Lauren's thick, soft cotton. Cotton like that tends to photograph well and that is important to me.

Blogging Break

This will be my last blog entry for a couple of weeks. Lotus is ready to be rooted and well, *rooting and blogging do not work well together*. hehe

Oh yeah...I sold my Nikon D80 on eBay last week. Aside from the fact that I like to try out new cameras every 8 weeks or so, I would also like to record movies, and the Nikon D80 does not offer that feature. I am looking to try the Nikon D90 with a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 lens next. I may take it a step further and try the new Nikon D300s. Either way, I will be back with a new camera and long-awaited photographs of a completed Lotus.

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole