Mini Shopping Spree!

Friday, February 05, 2010

We are experiencing yet another east coast blizzard, so I have had a lot of time on my hands. You all know I am a professional impulse buyer, lol.

Nordstrom is my favorite place in the world next to Disneyworld. After I added two pair of earrings (I need some large hoops to flatter my new short hairstyle!) to my shopping bag, I ventured off to the baby department. I tried to stay away, I really did, but I ended up checking out with these pieces of eye candy:


Ruffle Romper by Baby Nay - $48.00


Mini Shoez Mary Jane by Robeez® - $29.95


Ballerina Socks Gift Set by Trumpette - $26.50


Hooded Terry Romper by Juicy Couture - $88.00

I purchased the Baby Nay romper, the Robeez and the socks for one of my best friends who is expecting a second girl this spring. I am going to be a godmommy again!

The Juicy Couture romper is for one of my dolls. I hope it looks good on my Trinity kit. I did not purchase the outfit I really wanted for Trinity last month because I was trying to be good, and now it is sold out. Oh well, I guess if “you snooze, you lose!” I am going to post a progress shot of Trinity soon. Stay tuned!

Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole