No More Workshops or Classes

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Hello everyone! I have been receiving a lot of questions about classes and workshops, so I thought I'd post this here for everyone who inquired. Anastacia of Web Way Art Studio has mentioned to a few artists that she learned to reborn from workshops and classes given by me. That is true, but I don’t know whether to post this blog entry or kill Staci first, lol! :) I want to kill Staci because the workshops were just -- ok, let me explain:

In 2006, I began working with a group of ladies I met at a local craft fair. They all fell in love with a reborn I’d brought with me to the show and offered to pay for lessons. Four years later, Staci is the only one who continued past 2008, and decided to take the Ebay route to sell her babies. I have not considered Staci my "student" for years. She is an extremely talented jewelry designer, so I knew she'd catch on to reborning quickly. She is a valuable addition to the reborning community.

In short, the workshops were a fluke occurence that I enjoyed immensely, but I have no plans to teach other artists in person. I hope this answers the questions about workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole