Luke's Box Packing

Friday, July 1, 2011



Lukey Dae-Eun made it home to his mommy, hooray! Ohmigosh, I was so happy to see Luke leave the workshop. He and I spent way too much time together, lol! I believe it took six months for me to complete him? Wow...

Anywhoo, I forgot to snap pictures of the gift bag and box contents, but you can see what all I include in this box packing post of Catalina Lourdes (the vintage baby). I love the Shyann sculpt and I can't wait to work on another someday.


Bye-bye, Luke!


You can travel with this pretty balloon so you won't be scared... :)


...and this nice gift bag filled with wrapped goodies.


Give these coupons to mommy, Luke... :)


...and also this special gift box full of nice surprises. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole