Randomness & Updates

Friday, July 8, 2011


click to enlarge

Hi ladies! First off, Real Effect does it again. I am in love with Evelina Wosnjuk’s new preemie kit, Mavie. I want her like yesterday, lol. I love Mavie’s limbs and lips! I also love her name. It may be a keeper.

I will have to start shopping for preemie clothing now because…well, because…because I am a baby clothing addict, okay? There I said it. Whew. Hey, let’s keep it real and forget the excuses. No shame in my game, lol! *wink*

Zakari is coming along great! Here is a picture of the palette I will be using tonight. I snapped the picture with my phone, so please excuse the poor quality. My latest DSLR arrived and I noticed it was defective right away, so I sent it back. I will have a new camera next week and I will post pictures of an updated Zakari at that time. He is coming along beautifully. Evelina is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole