Chantelle Blue's Box Packing

Thursday, December 13, 2012







When the reborner/buyer returned Chantelle to me, everything smelled really bad. I trashed Chantelle's layette and accessories, which cost me hundreds of dollars. :(  I still wanted to share the box packing because I took so much time assembling her 'Baby Shower In A Box', hand picking colorful high-end cutesy stuff and arranging it just so.






Chantelle's new mommy will receive all new layette items and accessories. I already have a brand new Bunnies By The Bay Coat for Chantelle-- the same coat Oprah gave Shiloh Jolie-Pitt for a baby shower gift. It is sooooo adorable and super duper soft! :)







Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole