Kyra Legler In Progress Ohmigosh Sweet *SOLD*

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sorry for the dark picture but this baby is so sweet! Team Cinnamon Charm, lol! Well, actually she is Cinnamon Charm with Cacao Silk blush-- at least that's what her chart says. I don't remember painting her blush at all, lol! I can't believe how long I have been working on her. She is a private order from last year, yikes! She is another that sat around waiting for attention while my hand healed. I have a brace on my hand now so I will get back to her rooting next week. She will have straight hair per her mommy's request.

I can see from this photo that her hairline needs work. I also need to tweak her eyebrows. Just a couple of quick fixes, no problem. Her overall coloring looks just the way it should. Nothing to change there. And oh, these are not her permanent eyes, they are plastic eyes. I have a pair of onyx brown glass on order.

I searched and searched for a Spanish style outfit for Kyra, but I only found winter styles. I decided to go with a Katie Rose boutique outfit for her. It is adorable! It will show off her cute legs and I love the headband thingy. It will look great with Kyra's straight hair. Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was a "love" button for all your post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the Kyra kit by Gudrun Legler. I think she was released in 2011. :)

      Delete

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole