*NEW* Asian kit from Real Effect!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Ok, so you knew I'd have to blog about this one. What can I say? I am predictable... :)

Her name is Li-Hua and she is Real Effect's first ever Asian kit. Sebilla Bos did a great job on her! I love her peaceful expression. I always tend to go for the "calm-looking" babies. Hopefully I can fit her into my schedule next year!

Click the link below to watch Li-Hua's personal video on Colliii TV. They show great close-ups of the blank kit as well as a completed reborn. I am so jealous of Colliii TV's videos! I should just shut up and make one already! LOL

http://www.colliii.com/en/content/li-hua-sebilla-bos-presented-colliii-tv


Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole