A Trip Down Memory Lane!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am feeling sentimental this morning. I found these pictures while browsing through some of my older files and I can't believe how long ago they were taken! Most of them are dated 2002. It seems like just yesterday I was a bubbly 20 year-old who loved her Lee Middleton babies, and beginner Sony camera. lol I would spend hours dressing these adorable dolls up in secondhand clothing, and taking pictures of them to practice my photography skills.

If any of my old LM friends from DollTalk and Dollfanatics, etc. are reading...please know that I MISS YOU ladies and all of the fun we had back then on the forums. Definitely the good old days... Time flies...

Iyanna



Lilly



Prinza



Omari



Mandi and Lavynder



Omari



Justice



Tatiana



Jhaya



Iyanna



Blaise



Iyanna



Bria



Jacoby



Xoxo,
BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole