Back to Blogging & New Layout

Friday, October 29, 2010



Hello everyone! You guessed it: my blogging phase has started over, lol. :) I am so happy to be back! Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes to Emme Jae when she was ill. She is doing much better and she sends hugs to all of you! ♥

As you can see, I published a new blog layout. I am still tweaking some things here and there, so bear with me if some of the elements look…weird. :)

Okay, now for the doll talk:

I am definitely dealing with withdrawal issues because I have not picked up a paintbrush in a long time. I am so looking forward to starting on some of the kits I have here. First up is Aisha by Marissa May. Aisha was a present from my sister (for my birthday-- which is tomorrow-- I am sooooo old, lol!). I have a pair of Avery limbs here I think will work well for Aisha. I will be posting work in progress (WIP) photos of Aisha, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole