Infant Fashion: Shop-A-Holic Edition

Monday, February 6, 2012

I know I have shopping and spending issues and I am trying to work through them, I promise. But how can I stop when there are so many cute baby clothes??? :) A banner advertising Baby Guess taunted me for about three days before I finally gave in and clicked. I had to have these three outfits:


Baby Guess TuTu Teddy Bear 3 pc. set- $49.50


Baby Guess TuTu Teddy Bear 3 pc. set- $49.50


Baby Guess Teddy Bear (boy) 3 pc. set- $49.50


Baby Guess Teddy Bear (girl) 3 pc. set- $49.50

Someone casually mentioned the Angel Dear brand on a doll forum, so nosey little me just had to check out Angel Dear's selections (as if I really needed another outfit). Well, you can guess what happened next:


Angel Dear Girl Take Me Home Sweater Knit- $60.00

I hope this one can fit a newborn. The first three are all 0-3M or 3-6M. I have a couple of large dolls in my collection plus I have my eye on a few large kits, so they will be put to good use. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole