New Kit Maurice by Evelina Wosnjuk

Friday, February 10, 2012



I am loving this new kit by Evelina! There are so many new kits so I have trouble keeping up, but lucky for me, this one came directly to my inbox. :) Sleeping baby girls are my favorites, so Maurice will be a little girl when I get my hands on him. I love the expression on this baby! It looks like he's waking up for a meal. Great job as always, Evelina!

Real Effect's New 2012 Vinyl Color?
Has anyone had a chance to compare Real Effect's new 2012 vinyl color against the previous colors? I would love to see a picture side by side. Pretty please get in touch if you know where I can see a comparison shot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole