Booked For Immediate Deliveries

Saturday, September 15, 2012



Hi ladies! I am completely booked for immediate deliveries until January 2013. Until that time, I can only accept new layaway orders from those who need a payment plan longer than 12 weeks.

Some of the current layaway moms asked about the terms of the layaway agreement. My reborning process consists of three phases:

1. Painting One
2. Hair Rooting
3. Painting Two

When your deposit reaches the $650.00 mark, I will complete the “Painting One” phase. When your deposit reaches the $1,650.00 mark, I will root and complete the “Painting Two” phase.

Preston (the Shyann boy) will be finished up next week, and I will list more layaway slots on eBay at that time. :)
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole