Q & A: What is BSD?

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Q & A: What is BSD for the tutorial and how do you get to it? Thanks!

BSD is private support group for family members of Alzheimer’s patients. The forum is named for one of the residents at my grandmother's Alzheimer’s living facility. The forum is closed to anyone other than family members of the residents.

The reborning classes and tutorials are my family's contribution toward the BSD charity fund for Alzheimer's research. I don't offer classes otherwise. I apologize for any confusion, but my blog is the easiest way for me to communicate with BSD members when our forum goes down.  I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and thank you for reading. :)

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole