Infant Fashion: Gymboree Cupcake Cuteness!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012





Hi everyone!  First off, this real baby is a little doll, isn't she?  I love her great big smile and teethies!  I also love her outfit.  You know, they say the best models sell the outfit with one glance, and I think this little diva has done her job. ;)  Yep, I ordered the entire look in a size 0-3M, but I passed up the pink headband for the cupcake hat.  I may not have blogged about infant fashion in what seems like years, but trust me, I have been buying like a crazy woman, hehe. :)





I also really love these two sets, but I am not sure the aqua will flatter my babies' brown skin tones.  I'll think about ordering a piece or two just to check the color in person.  I should go to the mall, but no time this week.

Anywhoo, stay tuned for my Juicy Couture find!

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole