Preston's Infant Fashion & No Ebay Babies

Thursday, August 23, 2012



Baby Gap is amazing! They are my go-to shoppe for baby boy clothing, hands down. I asked Preston's mom to help choose two outfits for Preston's photo shoot, and she chose Baby Gap for one look! I was thrilled because I think the deep navy and red will look wonderful with his skin tone. These clothes are amazing quality!



Ebay Babies on Hold
I said I would have a baby listed on eBay at the end of August, but I will not because I am working on Preston's order.  I am also working on an Ariella order, and I confirmed the details on a toddler order yesterday afternoon.  All of that considered, plus painting Greta, it looks like I won't have a baby on eBay again until next year maybe.  If I do, I will send a notice through my mailing list and of course post a link here on the blog. :) 

I am still accepting lengthy 18 month layaways.  I will post a new eBay listing for a slot when I can add the photos from Preston's shoot.
 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole