Blog No Longer Private & Prototype News

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello to all of my cute, adorable, yummy, sweet readers! :) Many may have noticed the blog is no longer private. This is for two reasons. The first is that two of my international mommies were unable to access the private blog.  :( The second is because...*drumroll please*.....



Yep, that's right, I will have a prototype baby for sale next month. The new baby is sculpted by Evelina Wosnjuk and is oh-so-adorable!

Hey, remember this: Evelina is the same woman who brought us Noe, Estelle, Elodie, Michelle, and other popular kits. Can we expect anything less than perfection from this newbie kit? I think not! :)

I will post completed pictures of Zackary Michael (Elodie Wosnjuk) late January, as well as progress photos of Kiana Rose Simone (Porsha Strydom).  I am swimming in babies over here and lovin' every minute of it.  :)  I hope everyone is having a happy new year!  

 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole