Infant Fashion Friday: Got Pink?

Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink is the color of the day! Well, for me, that is every day, lol! :) I have loved the color pink since preschool. Pink this, pink that, pink everything. :) Pink with ruffles are even more of a treat for me. :) Take a look at these delicious ensembles by Baby Biscotti:







And these little numbers are made by Janie and Jack & Kate Mack. I love them, but in an attempt to be frugal, I probably won't order them. Unless of course a layaway mommy likes them, and begs me to order them for their baby girl. Please ask me to order these outfits! That way I'll have an excuse to be the neurotic spendaholic I truly am, hehe. :)





Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole