Random Pictures and Information

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hi everyone! I am having a random kind of Monday morning. Who doesn't have those, right? ;) Below are a few pictures I forgot to post (sad, I know). :)

Sarah Bella's hair in progress (click the photos to enlarge)
Awful lighting & off coloring, I know, but I was only concerned about the hair that night, hehehe.









Sarah Bella's box packing...


Hair accessories, yipppeee!


Wrapped for safety!


Oooh, Ralph Lauren!


Smocked Snowflake bubble by designer "Le Za Me"


Smocked Snowflake bubble by designer "Le Za Me"


Blossom's Petal Jumpsuit by Bunnies by the Bay


Mud Pie Socks, Swaddle Designs Blankie & More


Bye, bye, Sarah Bella!  :)

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole