Kit Changes Are No Problem & Inspiration Babe

Friday, January 4, 2013



For layaway mommies: I absolutely do not mind kit changes. If you decide you would like to have a different kit reborned, just let me know and I'll happily make the change, as long as you are willing to wait. :)  There are so many kits to choose from, and I want to make sure everyone is happy. 



It has been a while since I have shared an inspiration baby, so I'd like to share this little one. :) The real little baby boy is a cutie pie, huh? I just love his coloring! I found his picture on a greeting card a few years ago. I based my 'Cinnamon Charm Summer' skin tone on this exact picture, actually. :) I also used this reference photo to paint Sarah Bella's (pictured right) highlights.

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole