Fine-Tuning the Supermodel

Monday, March 25, 2013



Some have asked about baby Milaine, and I promise, she is still going to eBay, lol!  :) Above is an updated progress photo with a list of things she needs before she can get her hair rooted. Milaine’s eyebrow is shiny because I snapped the picture while her paint was still wet. I was in the process of painting her smoothing layers, and well, the layers of paint must air dry before baking, or baby will turn out shiny. I apply multiple smoothing layers, and each layer takes three hours to air dry (plus baking & cooling time!).

Milaine’s Neapolitan Chiaroscuro (aka the baby glow) is taking longer because I decided to give her my darkest Cacao Silk skin tone. The darker the baby, the longer she takes. ;) Cacao Silk will look wonderful with Milaine’s little peach outfit from Germany. I can’t wait to get her dressed up, but patience is the name of the game. When I finish with Joaquin, I will get back to Milaine. These little bundles can be tedious, but I love this girl! She's been very cooperative during her stay in the BN Workshop, lol! :) 

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole