Apricot Love-A-Lot Shyann *SOLD*

Monday, January 5, 2015



Hi everyone! I just wanted to share two head shots of a sweetie who is leaving the workshop soon. Her name is Bella Marie and I love her silly! :) The weather is not cooperating this winter and I am having the worst time with photo shoots. I absolutely have to use natural light, I am dependent on it. It is my favorite type of light. I am hooked. I can't live without it. I want to marry natural light. Okay-- so I like natural light a lot, lol! :) Times like these I wish I still lived in California. Anyway, I may post more pictures of Bella Marie, I am not sure yet, but stay tuned! :) P.S. Yes, this is the Apricot Love-A-Lot Shyann from the mini-tutorials. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole