Shyann's Box Packing

January 13, 2015







Hello, my dears! I only snapped a couple of pictures of this box packing. I had a splitting headache this particular night and I just wasn't up to documenting every gift. It is safe to post now because the new mom has received the package. She loves everything! I think I packed everything but the kitchen sink in this box, lol! There was Juicy Couture, Next, Children's Place, Kyle & Deena, Kanz, etc.

Many of you have seen the box opening video for this particular Shyann on the new mom's Facebook page. Thank you all so much for the emails about the box opening video. I try *blushes*, lol. :) Shyann is a cutie, isn't she? I wish I'd been able to take more pictures of her when she was here, but the weather was awful. Darn winter! :) Anywhoo, I have lots of progress pics to post of privately ordered babies I'm working on. I'll be back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Brooke Nicole - Photographer + Doll Artist | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | 2002-2015 Brooke Nicole